Monday, January 10, 2022

Return in 2022!

    Now it is 2022! Just returning from years off.  My inspiration in the project is refreshed with the continuation of the pandemic and return to mask wearing.  Most important is the the continued need for children's mental health awareness and activities.  Children and family wellness awareness requires innovation to meet the needs of our society.  

    As we continue our journey through unchartered pandemic waters, I am revisiting how I can contribute to the cause.  This year I am looking into more options for Max, including reviewing more sophisticated art work for having the book re-illustrated and presented in a second edition. At this point, I am working on different levels of coloring sheets for children of a variety of ages.  Young children will have age appropriate drawings to color while older children will be able to color something more complicated.  

    The process is started and will take some time as I learn to create the pages myself.  As things develop for Max, I will work to keep the blog up to date with periodic posts.  Until then good health to all!  Don't forget you can color too!

No comments:

Post a Comment